The Blood Dragons Coffin Ezine Messageboard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Dragons Coffin Ezine Messageboard

Because Some Lives Are Different

An Ezine made by The People for The People

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Back to EzineBack to Ezine  The Blood Dragons WikiThe Blood Dragons Wiki  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  Malice FeverMalice Fever  Dj Dr CyclopsDj Dr Cyclops  Gothic MomGothic Mom  Veoh TVVeoh TV  Biggy TvBiggy Tv  NosferatuNosferatu  The Blood Dragons ForumThe Blood Dragons Forum  Wine and Roses ForumWine and Roses Forum  The Orders WebsitesThe Orders Websites  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey everybody. :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
t.b. Photography
Photoadmin
t.b. Photography

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Hey everybody. :) Empty
PostSubject: Hey everybody. :)   Hey everybody. :) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 3:04 am

Hey people.

I'm a freelance photographer and producer and I hope to be inspired here, as well as I hope to inspire. Smile

Thomas Edward B.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fumeus
Razorsdeadbitch
Admin
Razorsdeadbitch

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Hey everybody. :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody. :)   Hey everybody. :) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:30 pm

Welcome on board =)

Der er skabt en kategori til dit brug hvor du kan uploade,(der kan skabes og bla kommes en forsidebilled på kategori af admin) og der er en maks grænse på hvor meget gallery kan holde så du kan lægge lidt lokkemad ud her,men vi kan også lave html sider som kan lægges op i headeren.Hvis du selv vil lege med html her ,kan jeg lave en adminkonto til dig.Går ikke udfra du piller vores forum ned,gmril. Vil du ha noget over på selve ezinet ,jamen så sir du bare til og så ruller vi det du har kørende.
Back to top Go down
https://coffin.rpg-board.net

Hey everybody. :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blood Dragons Coffin Ezine Messageboard :: The Blood Dragons Coffins Ezine :: Greetings and Welcome-
Jump to: